The Management of DOÑANA PLAYA has established the following Quality Policy, which defines the main guideline regarding compliance with requirements and customer satisfaction.
The principles on which it is based are:
- Identification of Customer Requirements.
- Compliance with Applicable Legal and Regulatory Requirements.
- Effectiveness in Service Provision.
- Establishment of a continuous improvement dynamic.
The basic principles of the Quality Policy of DOÑANA PLAYA are as follows:
- Quality of the camping offered, understood as the quality of the facilities and accommodations, as well as the additional services, located within an incomparable setting such as the natural environment of Doñana, isolated from any nearby population center.
- Availability of virgin beaches and easy access accompanied by high levels of security that make family enjoyment a characteristic feature of this camping site.
- Provide comprehensive solutions to meet the needs of our customers so that we achieve their full satisfaction and exceed their expectations from the first contact. This is our main argument to ensure sustained growth. We offer a wide range of services and facilities, including a supermarket, medical services, sports areas, swimming pool, restaurants, burger bar, ice cream parlor, religious services, children’s entertainment, and organized excursions.
- Proporcionamos soluciones integrales para satisfacer las necesidades de nuestros clientes, de manera que logremos su plena satisfacción y superemos sus expectativas desde el primer contacto. Este es nuestro principal argumento para garantizar un crecimiento sostenido. Ofrecemos una amplia gama de servicios e instalaciones, que incluyen un supermercado, servicios médicos, áreas deportivas, piscina, restaurantes, bar de hamburguesas, heladería, servicios religiosos, entretenimiento infantil y excursiones organizadas. Capacity for innovation, to anticipate the needs of our customers.
- Qualifying and involving our staff as a fundamental tool to achieve the expected quality for our customers.
- The existence of a formal commitment from management to maintain continuous improvement of the system and comply with all the requirements of the ISO 9001:2000 standard. The establishment of quality objectives that allow progress in line with the aforementioned points.
In Huelva, on April 20, 2007
The Management of CAMPING DOÑANA PLAYA